Online Project: A Room With A View 2008-2009
This year we will be participating in an international year long online project for students in Pre-K to Gr. 6 called "A Room With a View." This project is an opportunity to practice our writing skills while improving our technology skills and learning about other classes across the country!
* Each month we will take an outside photo of our school.
* Then we will write descriptive paragraphs about what we see. (Date, time of day, weather, and temperature will also be included!)
* Our pictures and paragraphs each month will be shared online here.
* Other classrooms around the world will be able to view our work!
* This project is Sponsored by JenuineTech Projects & Jennifer Wagner.
This page was last updated: November 29, 2016
Online Project: A Room With A View 2009 - 2010
This year fourteen international classrooms will join together to learn about each other online through the exchange of photographs and e-mails.
Visit the WIKI to see the photographs of the participating classrooms.
Mrs. Betteridge - Grade 3 Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Mrs. MacKenzie - Lairdsland Primary School, Kirkintilloch, Scotland , UK Miss Harvey - Lairdsland Primary School, Kirkintilloch, Scotland , UK Mrs. Parfect - Millersneuk Primary School - Lenzie, Scotland, UK
Ms. Keller - Newhall Elementary School - California, USA
Mrs. Wells - Jefferson West Intermediate School - Kansas, USA
Ms. Townsley - Owasso 6th Grade Center - Owasso, Oklahoma, USA
Mrs. Tisdale - Chester Park Center of Literacy Through Technology, - South Carolina, USA
Mrs. Erickson - Warner Elementary School - South Dakota, USA
Front of School - The Mary Garden
Front St. Thomas the Apostle
Click words under the on map. Drag + - sign to the - end.